The Benyon Estate

The Benyon Estate comprises some 350 properties all located within the conservation area of De Beauvoir Town. They have been in the same ownership since being built in the mid nineteenth Century.

The Estate contains a range of properties including residential, retail, office, studios and industrial.

The large majority of residential properties are period Victorian and comprise 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom accommodation arranged as flats, maisonettes and houses with the majority benefiting from the large gardens that are a feature of residential property within De Beauvoir Town.

If you are interested in any of our properties please register to the relevant newsletter to keep updated with any vacancies that come up.

History of the Estate

The name De Beauvoir fist came to the area in 1640 when Richard De Beauvoir bought the Balmes Estate. The Balmes Estate was a farm, which is now De Beauvoir Town, and a large house which was situated near where the Kingsland Basin is today. The house was converted into a mental institution for some years before it was demolished and this is the origin of the word Balmy.

 Read more >

Register Interest in Our Properties

Subscribe to Residential Properties Newsletter

Subscribe to Commercial Properties Newsletter

Subscribe to the Media Hub Newsletter

Get Involved! Social Media Competition T&Cs.

All of the Benyon Estate tenants have the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes from local businesses through our Social Media channels. Please read the Terms and Conditions below for more details on how to enter. Terms & conditions How to Enter 1.1. To join in...

read more